Magic Video

See all favorite videos of flaminggifts

Hong Kong News of the Day

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Beautifull songs of the TVB-serial 衝上雲霄 II (Triumph in the skies II)

Tim Ellis - Eternally Yours



Julie London - Fly me to the moon



 Bob Dylan, performed by Adèle - Make you feel my love


Adèle - Chasing pavements Mag Lam - 空中戀人 (Aerial lovers




林峯 (Raymond Lam) - On my way




Patti Austin - Say you love me




Rob Bagshaw ft. Tara Chinn - Smoking gun




Peter Marsh - Stop the clock




Billy Joel - Just the way you are




Diana Ross - Ain't no mountain high enough









Louis Armstrong - La vie en rose




Chris Winland & Daniel Finot - The circus of life




Chris Winland & Daniel Finot - Popsong




Celine Dion - S'il suffisait d'aimer




Andy Powell - I just want to be here




Tim Ellis - Dry your eyes




No comments:

Worldwide most readed Blog is - of course - Chinese!
Blog (CH) Blog (ENG) - IMDB - Data of Xu Jinglei

Cartoon